Wednesday 6 April 2011

Mic-o-Mic Construction


When I first clapped eyes on Mic-o-Mic at Toy Fair, I was instantly impressed. Construction toys are one of my favourite sections in the shop, but we devote a lot of space already to them, so it takes something very special to get my attention and convince me to expand our selection even further. Mic-o-Mic, aimed at children of 5 years plus, managed it, and that says a lot.


Firstly there's the design quality of Mic-o-Mic. Bright colours, tactile, and just - well - gorgeous. Yep, it is very good, but then so are the Meccano and K'Nex ranges we already stock, so what makes it different? Once the model is 'pinned' together (using, I have to say, an incredibly novel method) it is solid and robust enough that it can be a toy for playing with. Even if that plane has to perform a "crash-landing", it's still not going to fall to bits.


I'm loving Mic-O-Mic - one of my top recommendations at the moment - if you want to find out more about Mic-O-Mic, go here to our full information page and if you live in the UK, and want to buy some Mic-O-Mic, go here.

No comments: